Portsea Housing Office

We provide a convenient point of contact for Portsmouth City Council (PCC) tenants and for non-tenants who wish to make use of certain other services provided by PCC. You can make payments of PCC rents, Home Contents Insurance premiums, Council Tax, Parking Fines, Non-Domestic rates and the majority of payments payable to PCC. You can report and discuss maintenance issues.

You can purchase residents Parking scratch cards for the JA and JD parking zones upon proof of residency. If you are attending the John Pounds Centre for certain activities you can purchase temporary parking scratch cards. You can ask us to check and forward Housing Benefit forms and we scan documents in connection with your claim. ·

You can request help and advice from our Tenancy Support Officers if you live in rented accommodation in the city and would like help in sorting out housing and money worries. Their services can include helping you to secure the right benefits, manage your home, develop life skills, access training and education or act for you in an advocacy role.

You can report cleaning, grounds maintenance and abandoned bulky items within PCC communal areas to us. We  have two Estate Service Officers based one each in Sarah Robinson House and Mill Gate House who are able to deal with and respond to issues around the estate.

You can use the direct dial free-phone within our office to contact the Portsmouth City Council Helpdesk about the wide range of services that are provided by PCC. These include Pest Control, Bulky items collection, Recycling and Rubbish Collection, Travel Tokens and Concessions and Electoral Registration, to list but a few.

Portsea Housing Office is open from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Fridays

The Housing Office can be contacted during office hours on 023 92606200 or you can e-mail us at CRO.Portsea@portsmouthcc.gov.uk

You can contact Tenancy support during office hours on 023 92606571 or you can e-mail us at tenancy.support@portsmouthcc.gov.uk